Temtop M10i is an easy-to-use indoor and outdoor air quality monitor. The monitor detects PM2.5, Formaldehyde (HCHO), TVOC and AQI. It takes just minutes to install the app (iOS & Android) and connect it to your phone for real-time data and graph monitoring.
- Brand New Wireless 5-IN-1 Air Quality Monitor: PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC, AQI, WIFI.
- With Temtop App (iOS & Android), it provides real-time AQI monitoring, remote turn on/off function, display local weather forecast and etc.?
- 3 Steps to connect to WIFI.
- Temtop 3rd-generation laser particle sensor with max. 20,000 hours' lifetime. Combined with the unique particle swarm optimization algorithm,?it makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
- Top electrochemical sensor from Dart UK with pre-calibrated that provides more accurate formaldehyde molecule measurements. The TVOC detect function covered?a wide range of organic pollutants of VOCs.
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 82*82*31 mm
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh
- Battery life: 6 hours
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Measuring range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m3
- Resolution(PM2.5): ug/m3
- PM2.5 sensor life: 3 years
- Input current: 0.5-1A
- Sensor: electrochemical sensor
- Measuring range: 0~2mg/m3
- Resolution: 0.01mg/m3
- HCHO sensor life: 3 years
- Measuring range(TVOC): 0~5mg/m3
- Resolution(TVOC): 0.01mg/m3
- TVOC sensor life: 3 years
Know at a Glance
5-IN-1 WiFi Monitor??
Entirely-new Temtop App
- Support Andriod and iOS system
- Compact and user friendly interface
- Monitor real-time readings and histogram remotely. Changes can be seen in?hour/day/month.
- Push weather forecast
- Save data permanently
- Personal management
Easy WiFi Setting and Data Sharing
- Reset to active WiFi function
- Connect mobile phone to WiFi
- Scan back QR code to set up
- Input WiFi password, easy to use
- The data can be shared easily with anyone.
Colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5 & PM10 & Other Particles)
Particle pollution that existed in all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning and some industrial processes. They can only be seen with an electron microscope and most smaller particles can get into lungs and cause serious potential health problems, while Temtop will shine a light so you can nip the threat in the bud.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids: furniture, appliances, toys, flames, scents, cooking, grooming and cleaning. Almost everything produces VOCs even humans. When contained indoors, VOC emissions may quickly rise to harmful levels. With Temtop LKC-1000S+, you're always conscious of VOC accumulation and inspired to keep your air fresh.
Air Quality Index (AQI)
The AQI is based on?air pollutants?that have adverse effects on human health and the environment. The pollutants are ozone, fine particulate matter, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and total reduced sulphur compounds.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.