Temtop M10 air quality monitor detects PM2.5 particles, HCHO, TVOC, and AQI on various occasions and displays real-time data to give you a safe and healthy environment.
- KNOW AT A GLANCE: Large and clear reading, with 3-color indicator lights, know the air quality immediately from wherever you look at it.
- 4-IN-1 MULTI-FUNCTION: Measure PM2.5, AQI, TVOC, and HCHO, with sensitive Temtop 3rd generation laser particle sensor and Dart electrochemical sensor.
- EASY TO USE: A home button realizes all operations, including power, interface switch, and display cycling. The 2200mAh battery provides portable power when USB charging is not available.
- CALIBRATION AVAILABLE: The HCHO sensor supports easy calibration. To ensure the accuracy of the sensors, make sure it is placed in a ventilated environment (indoor or outdoor) for at least 6 hours before used for the first time or after stored for a long time.
- WHAT YOU GET: M10, Charging Cable, Reset Pin, User Manual.
- One Year Warranty.
- PM2.5 Sensor: Laser PM Sensor
- Measuring Range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m3
- Resolution(PM2.5): 1 ug/m3
- PM2.5 Sensor Life: 3 years
- HCHO Sensor: Electrochemical Sensor
- Measuring range: 0~2 mg/m3
- Resolution: 0.01 mg/m3
- HCHO Sensor Life: 3 years
- Measuring range(TVOC): 0~5mg/m3
- Resolution(TVOC): 0.01mg/m3
- TVOC sensor life: 3 years
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh
- Battery life: 6 hours on a single charge
- Input: DC 5V; 0.5A-1A
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 82*82*31 mm
Have it, Sweet Dream
PM2.5 are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes.
Have it, Better Work
HCHO is colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Have it, Good Healthy
TVOC is a grouping of a wide range of organic chemical compounds to simplify reporting when these are present in ambient air or emissions. Many substances, such as natural gas, could be classified as volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Have it, Drive Safely
For each pollutant, an AQI value of 100 generally corresponds to an ambient air concentration that equals the level of the short-term national ambient air quality standard for the protection of public health. AQI values at or below 100 are generally thought of as satisfactory. When AQI values are above 100, air quality is unhealthy: at first for certain sensitive groups of people, then for everyone as AQI values get higher.
1. Place the device outdoors for more than 6 hours.
2. Turn on the detector.
3. The display will show HCHO concentration. Click on the home button to switch the display to each concentration reading (PM2.5, TVOC, AQI).
4. Double click the home button to enter the cyclic display mode.
5. Double click the home button again to exit the cyclic display mode.
6. Light indicators indicate the corresponding air quality.
Note: The device can last for 4 to 6 hours when in full charged. For daily household usage, it is suggested to keep the device connected to the power supply.
It is suggested to calibrate the detector manually after three months of use as follows.
1) Turn on the detector and wait for 10 minutes.
2) Use a pin to push the hidden button at the back of the device until HCHO icon flashes on the screen.
3) Place the detector outdoors for ventilation purposes for 10 minutes.
4) The calibration is done when the HCHO icon stops flashing.
What will you get in the box:
M10 Detector * 1
USB Cable * 1
User Manual * 1
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.