Elitech VT-10 Vaccine Thermometer for Medical Freezer Pharmacy
VT-10 vaccine thermometer comes with external/internal dual temperature measurement function, LCD screen, the minimum/maximum memory, high/low alarm setting, etc. The external sensor length is 3 meters long and has a glycol bottle to minimize the impact of rapid or fluctuate temperature measuring from happening. Mainly used for medical refrigerators, food freezers and other equipment.
- External/internal dual temperature measurement function
- High/low alarm setting
- Switchable internal/external temperature display
- Maximum/minimum memory
- LCD display with backlight
- Switchable ¨H/¡æ scale function
- Low battery indication function
- With folding bracket and magnetic function
- Internal temperature range: -20¡æ ~ 50¡æ £¨-4¨H ~ 122¨H£©
- External temperature range: -50¡æ ~ 70¡æ £¨-58¨H ~ 158¨H£©
- Accuracy: ¡À0.5¡æ (-20¡æ ~ 40¡æ)/¡À1¨H(-4¨H ~ 104¨H)
¡À1¡æ (-50¡æ ~ -20¡棬 40¡æ ~ 70¡æ)
¡À2¨H(-58¨H ~ -4¨H, 104¨H ~ 158¨H)
- Sampling period: 10s
- Display resolution: 0.1¡æ/0.1¨H
- Display size: 49mm * 22mm
- Body size: 90mm * 50mm* 18mm
- External sensor specifications: 41mm L x 20mm DIA
- Sensor buffer: Propylene Glycol(food grade)
- External sensor size: 3m * 1.9mm
- Battery: CR2450
- Battery life: 3000h (without backlight use)
Instruction for use:
- MAX/MIN button: Short press this key to display the temperature maximum/minimum. The ¡°MAX¡±/¡°MIN¡± mark flashing, and 85 no key operation will exit. When the temperature maximum/minimum value is displayed, other keys are invalid.
- Long press this key to clear the maximum/minimum value.
- IN/OUT button: Short press this button to switch the display of internal/external temperature.
- ALARM button: Short press the button to activate / deactivate the alarm function. Long press the key to enter the temperature alarm upper/lower limit setting; In the ¡°HI¡± / ¡°LOW¡± flag flashes mode, short press the ¡°C / F¡± button, the alarm upper limit is incremented by ¡°1¡± Until the ¡°C/F¡± button is released; The set value to change from -50 to 70 cycles.
- Backlit button: Press the button, the backlight lit; Release this key, backlight off.
- C/F button: In normal temperature measurement state, short press this button for ¡æ/¨H temperature unit switch.
-?In the temperature alarm upper/lower limit setting state, short press / long press this button to set the alarm value.
Note: If the device appears low battery, do not continue to use, replace the battery as soon as possible. Please do not pull out the external sensor.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.