Why Professional Vaccine Thermometer Needed?
- Internal temperature range: -20¡æ~50¡æ(-4¨H~122¨H)
- External temperature range: -50¡æ~70¡æ(-58¨H~158¨H)
- Resolution: 0.1¡æ/0.1¨H
- Sampling period: 10s
- Size: 90mm x 50mm x 18mm
Vaccines need to be kept below certain temperatures to remain effective. To prevent them from spoiling when being transported over long distances and in hot climates, a ¡®cold chain¡¯ system is established. This refers to the various means by which the vaccine is kept cool ¨C from when it leaves the laboratory to when it is needed for use.
This thermometer was developed to monitor the temperature of a mobile cold unit made for use in areas lacking the electrical supply needed for more conventional refrigerators.
- ¡¾Internal and External Temperature Measurement¡¿Internal temperature range: -4¨H ~ 122¨H; external temperature range: -58¨H ~ 158¨H.
- ¡¾Min/Max Memory¡¿Records temperature history to show temps while you were away.
- ¡¾High and Low Settable Alarms¡¿Provides alert when temperature rises above or falls below a set point, and gives you peace of mind knowing your cooler is operating at the just the right temperature at all times.
- ¡¾Easy to Operate¡¿4 Buttons: Max/Min for history temperature readings; INT/EXT for current internal temperature or external temperature; Alarm, battery indicator and backlight.
- Fahrenheit / Celsius switchable. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.