Elitech Tlog B100H Temperature and Humidity Data Logger Wireless Reusable Temperature Recorder PDF Report 32000 Points
Elitech Tlog B100H Temperature and Humidity Data Logger is used to monitoring and record the temperature and humidity for foods, pharmaceuticals, and other products during their storage and transport, and in each stage of cold chain logistics, such as refrigerated contain-ers/ trucks, cooler bags, cooling cabinets, medical cabinets, freezers, and laboratories.
Elitech Tlog B100H features a USB port, LCD screen and two buttons designed to prevent accidental touches. You can view device status and parameters by button press, or customize various parameters, such as start/stop modes, multiple thresholds, and storage modes. You can also view automatically generated PDF report without using the ElitechLog software.
Tlog B100 series are wireless versions that allow operations without opening packages via the Elitech app. Such as parameter configuration, data viewing, wireless print, etc. that provides simple, practical, and convenient experiences.
- 【Multi-use and High Recording Capacity】Up to 32,000 temperature points.
- 【Wireless Technology】One-click pairing, program/manage logger remotely by Elitech App within meters ranges.
- 【High-precision Internal Temperature and Humidity Sensor】A wide temperature and humidity range from -22°F to 158°F and 10% to 90% with high accuracy, up to ±0.6℉ and ±3%RH, more suitable for a variety of temperature and humidity sensitive products.
- 【iOS and Android】Free Elitech App remotely manage logger , make cold chain management much easier.
- 【Long Working Life】 Adopting a replaceable lithium battery, it can be stored and used within 2 years*. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
- Temperature Measuring range: -30℃~+70℃(-22°F~+158°F); Resolution:0.1℃/0.1°F
- Humidity Measuring range: 10%RH~90%RH
- Sensor type: Internal temperature and humidity combined sensors
- Memory: 32000 points (MAX)
- Logging interval: 10 seconds ~ 24 hours (10 minutes by default)
- Start mode: Button or software
- Stop mode: Button, software or stop when full
- Alarm thresholds: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits
- Dimensions: 115.5mmx47mmx16.2mm (LxWxH)
- Alarm type: Single/Cumulative
- Battery: CR2450 3.0V single use lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 years (stored and used in normal temperature environment)
- Protection grade: IP65
- Weight: 70g
- 1 x Data Logger
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Calibration Certificate
- 1 x Quality Certificate
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need the date of calibration and expiration printed on the calibration certificate.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.