Elitech SVP-7 Vacuum Pump 7 CFM 2 Stage Intelligent HVAC ILD-100 Advanced Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
Intelligent Control and Prediction
Control motor and solenoid valve automatically, determine the system capacity according to the vacuum data to understand the volume of recharging refrigerants.
When the vacuum value drops below 8000Pa, the real-time vacuum graph will display.
Estimate Complete Time
When the vacuum status is close to stable, the remaining vacuuming time will display including the holding time.
4" Touch Screen
With 4" touch screen, you can check the real-time status, and complete the job in a smarter way.
Advantages Over Other Types of Refrigerant Leak Detectors
2 Separate front panel buttons
- SENS: 3 Selectable Sensitivity Levels to help you detect more accurately and faster
- MUTE: Loud alarm may cause trouble or discomfort in some factories or places, just by one press, it will make the noise disappear.
- One earphone jacket: suitable for detecting even in a noisy environment
- One Probe£º Around 14-inch flexible probe allows detection in difficult and hard-to-reach areas
First TFT Screen
- Easy and clear readings
- Animated sensitivity indication
Visual and audible alerts
- TFT LCD Display Alarm
- Buzzer Alarm
- More refrigerants, more rapidly beep,more higher alarm grade
Vacuum Pump SVP-7 :
- Power supply:?110V/60HZ
- Motor:?AC Induction Motor
- Speed regualtion:?Fixed Speed
- Vacuum accuracy:?¡À10% of Reading / ¡À10 microns(@1-10000microns) ¡À20% of Reading(@10000-19000microns)
- Working environment:?5¡ãC~40¡ãC (41¡ãF~104¡ãF)
- Transmission distance:?30ft /10m
- Limit vacuum:?15 micron
- Pumping rate:?7 CFM (3 L/S)
- Motor power:?3/4 HP (550 W)
- Fuel volume:?22 oz (650 ml)
- Overall dimension:?18.5inx10.5inx14.8in (470mm*267mm*380mm)
- Weight:?34.2 lbs / 14.5 kg
- Air inlet:?1/4 SAE
Infrared?Refrigerant Leak Detector ILD-100:
- Sensor principle: Infrared spectrum absorption
- Sensor life: 10 years
- Sensitivity: max 4g/yr
- Alarm mode: sound and light alarm, TFT LCD display
- Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
- Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V 3000mAh
- Working time: continuous 6H
- Charging: 4 hours
- Operating environment: -10¡ãC-52¡ãC, relative humidity(50%85%RH)
- Storage temperature: -20¡ãC to 60¡ãC(-4¡ãFto140¡ãF)
- Weight: 415g (14.6oz)
- Size: 201mm*86mm*38mm (7.9"3.3"*15")
- Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913: EN14624: 2012: CE
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.