As a transportation provider, you know the importance of an efficient supply chain; your customers expect their goods to be delivered on. time and unharmed. Having the right environmental monitoring system in place can mean the difference between business as usual and costly failures. Monitoring key data from origin to destination, and at every point in between, will help protect products, your bottom line, and keep your customers happy.
RCW-360 2G temperature and humidity data logger is with a built-in 2G cellular modem based on GRPS technology, which is further provided with an external combined temperature& humidity sensor. It can transmit data by SIM card to our cold-chain cloud platform, allowing you to view your data from anywhere in the world at any time with just one glance and effortlessly monitor essential temperature and humidity data of your entire process ¨C from shipping to storage.
- A wide temperature measuring range from -20¡æ~70¡æ/-36¨H~158¨H and humidity range from 0~100%RH.
- An internal combined temperature and humidity sensor& free cloud platform to export data.
- Three alarm modes: buzzer, indicator, email alert/app notification.
- Rechargeable lithium battery works up to 3 months on a full charge.
- IP64 waterproof protection supports 2G SIM cards and APP for real-time viewing data reports or graphs.
- Power adapter: 5V/1A
- Temperature measuring range: -20¡æ~70¡æ/-36¨H~158¨H
- Temperature accuracy: 0.5¡æ
- Temperature resolution: 0.1¡æ
- Humidity measuring range: 0~100% RH
- Humidity accuracy: 5%RH
- Humidity resolution: 1 %RH
- Memory capacity: 32,000 points
- Logging interval: 5 minutes to 24 hours.
- The default interval is 30minutes
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Duration: Approximately 3 months at 1-hour uploading interval
- Protection level: IP64
- Sensor type: Internal Temperature-humidity-combined sensor
- LED indicator: Status indicator, Power indicator
- Display: Segment display
- Communication interface: GPRS
- Alarm mode: Buzzer, an email alert from Cloud, Mobile App
- Buttons: Power on/off button, Menu button
A Wide Variety of Application:
Transportation:?When you¡¯re working to move goods, you need to ensure that your deliverables are safe, consistent, and ready for use. Finding the right temperature monitoring system can guarantee compliance and consumer safety.
Warehousing:?Transportation and storage often provide the most opportunity for the environmental variance. Any point in the supply chain that goes without monitoring can lead to a failed audit and product spoilage.
Shipping/Receiving:?Loading and unloading goods introduces environmental variations. Monitoring essential data ensures that those variations are kept to a safe range when moving products in and out of storage.
*Please contact us at email@example.com if you need the date of calibration and expiration printed on the calibration certificate.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.