- One external sensor (around 39-inch) and one internal sensor, a wide range of temperature measuring (-40¡æ~+85¡æ/-40¨H~185¨H)
- Upgraded version of RC-5 with new functions of Auto PDF report (encrypt-able via PC or Android phones); restart logger by pressing the button ; double battery life up to 12 months.
- Built-in USB port, no cable, no reader, even no software required to download data. Low power consumption and battery replaceable; records up to 32,000 points.
- More features as IP 67 waterproof protection, 5 alarm ranges, ¡æ/¨H options, Excel/PDF report formats, free software for windows & macOS and etc.
- Requires to set the sensor type to "external" on the software for external sensor usage. Please make sure the external sensor cap is tighten to the device when it starts to record data.
Plug into a computer or Android phone (required OTG converter), read PDF report easily. Restart by long pressing the left button.
Elitech RC-5+ USB temperature data logger features a plug-and-play USB port interface and allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be used in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
Different from the normal USB temperature data logger, the RC-5+ temperature data logger has two types of alarms--single and cumulative alarm.
Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real-time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port.
- Temperature measuring range: -40¡ãC~+80¡ãC/-40¨H¡«185¨H;
- Resolution: 0.1¡ãC
- Accuracy: ¡À0.5 ¡ãC(-20¡ãC~+40¡ãC); others, ¡À1¡ãC
- Temperature unit: ¡ãC or ¡ãF optional
- Record capacity: 32000 points(MAX)
- Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
- Immediate start mode and timing start mode
- Shelf Life/Battery: 1 year
- Recording Interval: 10S~24H
- Start-up Mode: Button or Software
- Stop Mode Button, software or stop when full points gathered
- Protection Class: IP67
- Dimensions: 80mmx25mmx12mm(L x W x H)
RC-5+ TE is the upgraded version of RC-5 and RC-5+ that comes with:
- Auto PDF Report: The new-added function allows data logger to generate PDF report automatically.
- Password Protection: Optional password protection will keep your data¡¯s security.
- Double the Battery Life: RC-5+ is with a battery life up to 12 months (15¡æ~23¡æ/45%RH~75%RH), which doubles RC-5 battery life.
- Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
- Communication interface: USB
- Power supply: CR2032 replaceable battery
- CE certificate
- IP67 protection grade
- Multiple use: data can be removed and starts a new recording by Elitechlog software
- Data could be queried, saved, printed and exported in Excel/PDF format.
What's in the box:
Package Included: 1 x Elitech RC-5+ Data Logger; 1 x CR2032 Battery; 1 x User Manual
How to Download Software for Windows &?MAC OS£¿
Please?visit?https://www.elitechustore.com/pages/download download and install the software as instructed?in the user manual
- Log Clock: Not configurable. The time will sync with?your computer after user click the Save Parameter button under the Parameter tab.
- S/N: Not configurable.
- Trip Description: Configurable. The info entered here will be shown on the report, it can be used to differentiate one logger from another.
- Log interval: Configurable. Means how often user wants the logger to perform a reading, it can be 10S, 1minute or 1day.
- Start Delay(H): Configurable. Means how long the logger will starts recording after you've press the button on the logger.
- Press button: Configurable. Press on the play button for 4 seconds on the logger to start recording while the pause button is to stop recording.
- Temperature Unit: Configurable. Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- High/Low limit: Configurable. The upper and lower alarming point you want to set.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.