- ¡¾Multi-use Data Logger¡¿Adopting one internal and two external temperature sensors (metal+glycol bottle) to back multiple methods of measuring temperature, It records up to 16,000 temperature points.
- ¡¾Wide Temperature Range¡¿Internal and external temperature measuring ranges are -22¨H~140¨H and -40¨H~185¨H. Maximum accuracy reaches ¡À0.9 ¨H.
- ¡¾USB Cable¡¿Comes with a USB cable, easy to connect to PC for exporting report in PDF or Excel formats.
- ¡¾Audible and Visual Alarm¡¿Up to 2 configurable temperature alarm thresholds along with buzzer alarm and screen indication.
- ¡¾1 Year Battery Life*¡¿Powered by either USB cable or CR2450 lithium battery that comes along for free and the battery could last up to 1 year*. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
Elitech RC-4 temperature data logger features a multi-function LCD alarm indicator, replaceable battery with a buzzer
alarm. A reason why it satisfies the dynamic and growing demand for cost-effective temperature data logger in cold chain
supply. With Elitech PDF temperature data logger, users can export data in PDF or Excel via Elitech data management software.
For convenience, Elitech designs these temperature data loggers with both internal and optional exterior temperature sensor.
They are highly sensitive and can detect slight changes in temperature. This makes Elitech PDF temperature data loggers a
a better alternative for: pharmaceuticals, food, medical cabinets, laboratories, cold storage, or breeding industry.
2. LCD alarm indication, buzzer alarm
3.Internal temperature sensor, external glycol bottle temperature sensor
4.Data export in PDF/EXCEL via data management software
5.16000 data recording capacity.
1. Temperature measuring range: -30 ¡ãC ~+60 ¡ãC; for optional external sensor: -40¡ãC ~+85¡ãC
Ambient environmental temperature: -30 ¡ãC ~+60 ¡ãC
2. Accuracy: ¡À ¡ãC
3. Resolution: 0.1 ¡ãC
4. Record capacity: 16000 points (MAX)
5. Record interval: 10s~24hour adjustable
6. Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
7. Communication interface: USB interface
8. Power supply: CR2450 battery or power supply via USB interface
9. Size: approx. 84 (L) x 44 (W) x 20 (H) mm (3.3 x 1.73 x 0.79 inch)
10. Weight: approx. 60 g
1* RC-4 data logger
1* External metal temperature sensor
1* External glycol bottle temperature sensor
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.