Elitech HLD-200 Refrigerant Leak Detector with Replaceable Sensor
Elitech Halogen Leak Detector HLD-200 is a newly high-performance intelligent halogen leak detector. The new version designed with LED displaying is super convenient for easy carrying and operation.
- Adopt advanced, low power consumed, the eight-bit microprocessor controller
- Dual-color LED indicator lights with progressive and real-time display
- Sensitivity adjustable, seven levels alarming indicated by LED display
- Modular sensor, convenient for maintenance
- Seven levels audible and visual alarm
- Auto-reset testing when the detector is turned on
- Battery voltage indication
1. The leak-detection in the vocation of freeze, refrigeration, and air-conditioner;
2. The leak-detection for air-conditioner in the car;
3. It will respond to all halogen gases(including Chlorine and Fluorine). Including:
CFCs e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 etc;
HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 etc;
HFCS e.g. R134a, R404a. R125 etc;
And other mixtures, e.g. AZ-50, HP62, MP-39, etc.
4. Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment(it will detect the homogenate carrier gas).
5. Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breaks.
6. Detect most gases including Chlorine, Fluorine and Bromine(halogen gas).
7. Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethyl.
Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
[Custom Product Tab]
User Manual: PDF
Elitech HVAC Tools Catalog Brochure: PDF
[/Custom Product Tab]
- Sensor type: negative corona sensor
- Ultimate sensitivity: 3 g/yr
- Warm-Up Time: 5s
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 0°C ～52 °C
- Humidity: ＜95% RH (non-condensing)
- Power supply: 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Sensor tip life under continuous operation: more than 50 hours in normal detecting status。
- Specification: 175 x 55 x 34 (mm)
- Probe length: 305 mm
- Probe life: about 30h
|Sensor Type||Battery included||Battery Required||Sensor Life||Probe Length||Rechargeable||Sensing Tip|
|WJL-6000||Corona||NO||4 AAA||≥ 24 hours||7.87 inch||NO||1|
|CLD-100||Corona||NO||4 AAA||≥ 24 hours||7.87 inch||NO||1|
|HLD-100+||Corona||NO||2 C||≥ 24 hours||13.98 inch||NO||2|
|HLD-200||Corona||NO||2 AA||≥ 24 hours||12.01 inch||NO||2|
|LD-200||Heated Diode||YES||Li-1800mA/h||≥ 500 hours||14.37 inch||YES||1|
|ILD-200||Infrared||YES||Li-3000mA/h||≥ 10 years||14.37 inch||YES||1|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.