Elitech GPS-6 data logger is mainly used to record the temperature and humidity of food, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals, etc. It is widely applicable to each link in the storage and logistics of the cold chain, such as refrigerated containers, refrigerator trucks, cooler bags, cooler cabinets, medicine cabinets, cold storage, laboratory, etc.
It can also automatically shorten the recording interval in case of an over-temperature and humidity limit. It will buzzer and the red indicator will flash if it is over the limit.
When you first use the data logger, please install our free data-management software. Once you connect it to your Win/Mac system, the log interval, C/F temperature unit (showed both on report and screen), alarm limits can be adjusted via the USB cable. In addition, data could be saved, graphed, exported, and in Excel/PDF format.
- 【Easy to View Key Information】Temperature and humidity readings, alarm status, logging points are easily recorded via the large LCD screen.
- 【Multi-Alarm notifications】Audible and Visual Alarm help you find the abnormal cases in time.
- 【Easy to Operate】Two pieces of built-in magnets make the device adsorbed on the sidewall of the refrigerator while the probes put inside of the refrigerator
- 【3 Different Measuring Types】3 different temperature-humidity measuring types: Temp & Temp, Temp & Humidity or Humidity only, easily set up on ElitechLog software.
- 【Max/Min Value Display, 2-Year Certificate】Max and min temperature and humidity value are displayed on the LCD screen of the device and PDF report.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the date of calibration and expiration printed on the calibration certificate.
- *Note: The lead time of ISO 17025 certified GSP-6 is 28 business days.
- Record interval: 10 sec~24 hours continuously set
- Battery life: two years at room temperature with 15 minutes record interval and buzzer alarm disabled
- power supply: single-use 3.6 V lithium battery
- Temperature measuring range: -40 ℃~85 ℃ (-40°F~185°F)
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5 ℃（-20 ℃~40 ℃；±1 ℃（other）
- Humidity range: 10 %~99 % Humidity accuracy: ±3 % RH (25 ℃, 20%~90% RH); ±5% RH（other）
- Resolution: temperature 0.1 ℃, humidity 0.1 % RH
- Working temperature: -30 ℃~70 ℃.
Mac/Win Supported Software:
Please download the software here. Plug your device into your computer, go to Parameter to setup, including the device time, C/F temperature unit, logging interval, and alarm upper/lower limit. Go to Graph to see the data graph and click Export Data to get the data report in PDF/XLS formats.
- Clicking Save Parameter will reset your device, which means your data will be all cleared and your device is ready to restart then.
- The device cannot be restarted to log after you stop logging. Please reset the device in the software before every time you need to restart logging.
|Sensor Type||Temperature Probe||Temperature-Humidity Probe|
|Temp(Probe T) + Humi(Probe H)||detecting temperature||detecting humidity|
|Temp(Probe T) + Temp(Probe H)||detecting temperature||detecting temperature|
|Temp+Humi(Probe H only)||Non-use||temperature and humidity|
Multi-use Data Logger:
- Conforms to GSP standard of the new edition
- Two modes to save data: full record stop and circular logging
- Over limit sound-light alarm
- Two pieces of built-in magnets
- An external temperature sensor and an external temperature-humidity sensor
- Record capacity: 16000 points (max)
What package Includes?
- 1x Datalogger
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Temperature Sensor 78 in
- 1x temperature-humidity Sensor 78 in
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 3.7 Lithium Battery
- 1 x 2-year calibration certificate
Note: The battery is not rechargeable. No internal temperature and humidity sensors.
How to Download Software for Windows&macOS？
Please visit https://www.elitechustore.com/pages/download download and install the software as instructed in the user manual.
Why We Choose It?
Elitech GPS-6 data logger is mainly used to record the temperature and humidity of food, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals, etc. It is widely applicable to each link in the storage and logistics of the cold chains, such as refrigerated containers, refrigerator trucks, cooler bags, cooler cabinets, medicine cabinets, cold storage, laboratory, etc.
It can also automatically shorten the record, interval in case of over temperature and humidity limit. It will buzz and the red indicator will flash if it is over the limit. Two pieces of built-in magnets are convenient to fix the data logger on a metal surface.
A Useful Data Logger for a Variety of Applications
Temperature-sensitive products such as foods, pharmaceuticals, and some chemicals are often monitored during shipment and logistics operations. Exposure to temperatures outside of an acceptable range, for a critical time period, can degrade the product or shorten shelf life.
When specific laboratory or room climates are required, this data logger can reliably track humidity and temperature measurements at a variety of data sampling rates. The convenient design allows you to upload raw data, graph it, and share reports quickly.
Climate-controlled food processing or woodworking facilities require specific temperature and humidity conditions for inventory. A data logger helps recognize trends in environmental conditions, helping to troubleshoot HVAC problems before they get worse.
Measure, store, graph and compare meteorological data using a high-quality data logger that captures temperature and humidity. Track trends and changes in the weather using the detailed-oriented software program included with the GSP-6.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.