Elitech DMG-1B Digital Manifold Gauge 2 Way 59'' Hoses
This product is mainly used for air exhaust and compression in refrigeration and maintenance operation, refrigerant charging of air-conditioning systems. It can display pressure in real time.
- An updated version of DMG-1 as it adds the new refrigerants: R448, R449.
- Professional Design: 3-Ways Air conditioning diagnostic manifold gauge set for R134A R12 R22 and R410A refrigerants. Designed for AC charging, diagnostic check and recovery work.
- Easy to use: Double pressure test, dual temperature test, digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function, and built-in refrigerant database.
- High Accuracy: High-quality dual-table valve with an imported pressure sensor, excellent workmanship, stable performance, Large screen, display data clearly
- Wide Application: The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing, and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners, fridge, and cold storage.
- This product is mainly used for air exhaust and compression in refrigeration and maintenance
- operation, refrigerant charging of air-conditioning systems. It can display pressure in real time.
- Pressure Measuring Range: -0.100~5.000 MPa
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: -10~60℃; 35%~85%RH
- Resolution pressure: 0.001MPa; temperature: ±1℃
- Accuracy pressure: ±0.5%FS (22℃~28℃); temperature: ±1℃
- Battery Life: Six months
- Power supply: 3V CR2450 button battery
- Sampling Period: 1.2s
- Battery Indicator displays "LOB" at low battery
- Display 37mm x 17mm LCD/gren backlight
- Measurement Units: MPa, kPa, bar, psi, kgf/cm2, mmHg
- Out-of-Range Alarm :FULL pressure or temperature shows"--"
- Double core valve x 2
- 1.5m fluorine hose x 3 (min pressure: 800psi; max pressure: 4000psi)
- Corkscrew x 1
- Dual-purpose valve wrench x 1
- R410A adapter x 1
- Blow molding package
- Manual x 1
- R11, R113, R114, R115, R116, R12, R123,
- R1234yf, R1234ze, R124, R125, R13, R134a,
- R14, R141B, R142B, R413A, R152A, R161,
- R170, R21, R218, R22, R23, R290, R32, R401A,
- R401B, R401C, R402A, R402B, R403A, R403B,
- R404A, R406A, R407A, R407B, R407C, R407E,
- R407F, R408A, R409A, R409B, R41, R410A, R410B,
- R412A, R413A, R414A, R414B, R415B, R416A, R417A,
- R419A, R420A, R421A, R421B, R422A, R422B, R422C,
- R422D, R423A, R427A, R437A, R441A, R442A, R443A,
- R444A, R448A, R449A, R449B, R450A, R452A, R455A,
- R50, R500, R502, R503, R504, R507A, R508A, R508B,
- R509A, R513A, R600, R600a, R601, R601a, R740, R744
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.