Elitech TI-2S NFC Temperature Data Logger Vaccine DDL Disposable Cold Chain Cargo Recorder Single Use Temperature Data Logging Labels for Android
Elitech TI-2S is a temperature sticker with 3800 points of memory, mainly used in life science, biological agents, cold chain food, precision instruments, and other application scenarios. The product is thin and small, simple, reliable, and easy to start and stop. It is especially suitable for the smallest packaged products. It supports the reading of key data during monitoring through handheld terminals such as mobile phones with NFC functions, and long battery life to ensure data recording during the entire use process.
- 【Easy】 Start and stop by breaking the sticker
- 【Fast】Fast transfer and generate a data report including recorded up to 3800 readings on your IOS/Android device (phone or tablet) free app using NFC.
- 【Portable】Small and light, which is convenient to attach to any package.
- 【Reliable】3 years-long battery life, comes with a calibration certificate, provides an accurate data report. (Please email/message us for the calibration certificate.)
- 【Widely used】Trusted in the storage and transportation of life science and other cold chains, such as vaccines and medicines, food and beverage, precision instruments, etc.
- Measuring Range: -30℃~60℃/-22℉~140℉
- Accuracy: ±0.5℃(-20℃~40℃),±1℃(others)
- Default Log Interval: 1 hour
- Sensor: Built-in NTC
- Start Delay: 1min~24h
- Start Mode: Start by breaking the upper sticker
- Stop Mode: Stop by breaking the lower sticker
- Alarm Threshold: 1 high limit and 1 low limit
- Alarm Type: Single, Cumulative
- Data Interface: NFC (Android only)
- Battery Life: 3 years
- Shelf Life: 4 years/CR2032 lithium battery
- Protection: IP54
- Weight: 11g
- Dimensions: 40mm*57mm*5.5mm
User Manual: Download
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.