Featured with TFT screen, Elitech IR-200 detects leaks as small as 4 grams/yr (0.14 oz/yr). It has three sensitivity settings to keep false triggering to a minimum. A quick and automatic 30-second self-calibration upon power-up ensures optimal performance. It comes with a rechargeable and removable lithium-ion battery which powers the IR-200 for 8 hrs of continuous operation before a recharge is needed.
- Suitable for more refrigerant, including HFCs, HCs, HCFCs, CFCs, HFO-1234
- Locate range and fixed-point, applicable to any complex conditions
- Real-time display of concentration curve and peak recording
- Lower power consumption and longer battery life
- High-performance sensor tip, avoid water ingress
- 10 minutes auto off
- Detectable Gases: CFCS, HFCS, HCFC, Blends and HFO-1234YF,
|CFCs||R11¡¢ R12¡¢ R13¡¢ R502¡¢ R503|
|HCFCs||R22¡¢ R123¡¢ R124¡¢ R141b¡¢ R142b¡¢ R402A¡¢ R402B¡¢ R408A¡¢ R409A|
|HFCs||R134a¡¢ R410A¡¢ R407C¡¢ R417A¡¢ R404A¡¢ R507¡¢ R23¡¢ R508A¡¢ R508B¡¢ R152a|
|Blends||?AZ-50. HP62. MP39,etc.|
|HC||R170¡¢ R290¡¢ R600a¡¢R1270?|
|PFC||PFC-14¡¢ PFC-116¡¢ PFC-218|
- Alarm Mode: Audible and visual alarm; TFT indication
- Auto OFF: After 10 minutes of inactivity
- Working Hour: 8h continuous use on a single charge
- Operating Environment: Temperature: -10¡ãC~ 52¡ãC; Humidity: Maximum 90%RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 201 x 72 x 35mm(7.9¡±x2.8¡± x1.4¡±)
- Weight: 450g (15.9oz)
- Charging Voltage/Current: DC 5V£¬1A
- Charging Time: Approx 4h
- Battery: 2 x 18650 lithium battery
- Comply with standards: CE, EN14624:2012, RoHS, SAE_J1627, SAE_ J2791, SAE_J2913
- 1 x Leak Detector
- 1 x UV LED
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Plastic Case
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 5 x Replacement Filter
- 1 x Replacement Probe
The filter can block large particle contaminants and moisture to reduce false alarms caused by excessive humidity. Please replace the filter in time when it is seriously polluted (black and clogged).
User Manual:? Download
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.