Elitech SMG-1L Refrigeration Pressure Gauge -14.5~500 PSI
Digital High-Pressure Gauge, SMG series are professionally digital gauges used for maintaining, monitoring and evacuating refrigeration systems and charging refrigerants. The gauges can measure system pressure and display various parameters such as the evaporation temperature of the corresponding refrigerant. They have a backlight, auto-off, unit switch, over-range alarm, and other functions.
- Six units switchable: MPa, kPa, bar, psi, kg/cm2, cmHg
- Pressure measuring range: -0.100 ~ 3.448MPa (-14.5-500 psi)
- Resolution: 0.5psi
- Accuracy: +0.5%FS
- Sampling Rate: 1s
- Temperature Unit: ¡ãC/¡ãF
- Battery: 3 AAA batteries
- Battery Life: 6 months
- When pressure is over measuring range: -OL- shows, backlight flashes, and ALM symbol lights.
- Please use the ZERO button to zero the gauge before connecting it to the system.
- The AUTO symbol will show on the screen if the Auto OFF function is enabled.
- The pressure gauge's digital backlight display allows you to readout easily even in the night.
- Partition display for different measurements, direct readings for all measurements.
- Adjustable backlight off time: 3s,4s,5s,10s,15s or always on
- Selectable auto-off time: 10min (default), 20min,30min,40min or disable
- Backlight: When the gauge is ON, press the power button to light up the backlight.
- Max/Min Memory and Clear: Light up backlight and press power button to display MAX symbol & value, then hold ZERO button until 8888 shows on screen, to clear current Max value.
- When backlight is on, press power button twice to display MIN symbol & value, then hold ZERO button until 8888 shows on screen to clear the current Min value.
- Temperature Unit: Press and hold SET button until AUTO shows on screen. press power button once until C-F shows, then use SET or ZERO button to switch between ¡æ and ¨H.
- Pressure Unit: Press and hold SET button until AUTO shows on screen. press power button twice until UNIT shows, then use SET or ZERO button to switch between pressure units.
- R114, R12, R123, R1234yf, R1234ze, R124, R125,
- R13, R134a, R14, R141B, R142B, R143A, R152A,
- R161, 170, R21, R218, R22, R23, R290, R32, R290,
- R32, R401A, R401B, R401C, R402A, R409B, R41,
- R410A, R410B, R412A, R413A, R414A, R414B, R415B,
- R416A, R417A, R419A, R420A, R421A, R421B, R422A,
- R422B, R422C, R422D, R423A, R427A, R437A, R441A,
- R442A, R443A, R444A, R449A, R449B, R450A, R452A,
- R455A, R50, R500, R502, R503, R504, R507, 508A,R508B,
- R509A, R513A, R600, R600a, R601, R601a, R740, R744
Connecting to an A/C System
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.